About the service
One person company (OPC) is a company formed with only one person as a member. Following are some of the benefits of the One Person Company. 1. It is a separate legal entity. 2. The liability of shareholder/director is limited to its capital 3. The OPC gives more favourable Legal and social recognition to your business. 4. It has the benefit of confidence of suppliers and customers in business. 5. The director and shareholder can be the same person 6. Exemption available from various compliance provisions under Company law.
1. At least one Board Meeting in each half of the calendar year.
2. Time gap between the two Board Meetings should be at least 90 days.
3. Maintenance of books of accounts.
4. Statutory Audit of Financial Statements.
5. Filing of Income Tax Returns every year before 30th September.
6. Filing of Financial Statements in Form AOC-4
7. Annual Return in proposed Form MGT 7-A
The maximum number of directors can be appointed is fifteen in an OPC
Get a Callback
One Person Company
UP TO 32% OFF
₹ 9999 ₹ 6799